Tanner EDA Software Tools - Sales Opportunities in Analog IC, Mixed-Signal, & MEMS Design
Tanner EDA is seeking a results-oriented sales executive to play a key role in growing the company's sales of software and services to new and existing customers. You will report directly to the VP Sales and as a member of our high-performing sales team your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and closing new business for your respective segment or territory:
- Formulating and owning a tailored portfolio of existing customers and strategically-targeted prospects,
- Directing all sales relationship management, business development and sales activities from inception to contract closure, and
- Driving revenue growth at appropriate profit margin levels across all services and for all accounts in your portfolio.
- Collaborating with and supporting expansion of our Distributor sales channel - leveraging the full spectrum of capabilities across our sales ecosystem.
- Developing and implementing annual strategic and tactical sales plans for your portfolio; in conjunction with the VP Sales and other stakeholders.
- Adhering to sales processes and policies to maximize sales effectiveness and ensure consistency across your pursuits and those of your colleagues.
- Providing accurate and timely sales forecasting and reporting; using sales automation and CRM tools effectively.
- Sharing industry, deal, and sales best-practice knowledge with your colleagues; with the possible inclusion of mentoring and coaching other Sales Executives.
- Participation in strategic marketing and business development initiatives; working to formulate and implement new growth platforms for the Company.
- Providing feedback and guidance on product features and functions; working closely with product development and product management colleagues to drive innovative new functionality.
- Other related duties as required.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- 3+ years experience in the Electronic Design Automation (EDA) industry. Functional experience can be within sales, product management, and/or marketing. (** EDA experience is REQUIRED)
- 3-5+ years experience in complex, solution selling sales of technical software and/or hardware solutions.
- Proven track record of growing sales for both direct sales and indirect sales through multiple channels.
- Experience in selling solutions with distributors / alliance partners (international experience a bonus - but not required)
- Superior prospecting skills
- Strong contract negotiation and closing skills
- Ability to interact professionally with senior executives, managers and highly-technical engineering-oriented end users.
- Excellent communication and presentation development/delivery skills.
- Travel up to 50%
To apply for any of these positions, please email, fax, or mail your resume along with this pre-employment form. Be sure to indicate which positions you are interested in.
Attn: EDA Sales Position
825 South Myrtle Avenue Monrovia, CA 91016-3424
Salary and rank commensurate with qualifications and experience. Tanner Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.