Top 3 features & benefits:
1. Integration with SDL
- SDL Router is part of the SDL layout flow, and will work with user-created nets.
- Information about routing status is displayed in the SDL navigator
- Layout engineer can route single nodes, groups, or the entire design.
- Nodes already routed by hand are recognized and ignored.
3. Wide trace support
- SDL Router determines appropriate trace widths based on the sizes of ports in the layout, and routes using wide traces.
- Arrays of vias are used on wide metal trace layer transitions.