It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:55 pm

Internship Oppurtunity

This category of the forum is intended to create a medium between parties seeking services and parties providing these services. Tanner Research is not responsible or liable for any exchange of these services.

Internship Oppurtunity

Postby vanditmehra » Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:33 am

Hi All,

I am a current graduate student at University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California. I am majoring in VLSI with coursework focusing on Computer Architecture Design and VLSI Systems Design (mainly CMOS design ). I am looking for an summer internship regarding the same domain. My current career goal is to have a great internship opportunity, tap the maximum knowledge out of it and simultaneously become an asset for that organization for future as well. I am uploading my resume and please feel free to contact me if my skill set and coursework match your requirements.

Regards,
Vandit Mehra
Ph: 213-304-6242
Email: vmehra@usc.edu
Attachments
VANDIT MEHRA_internship resume.pdf
Resume
(22.23 KiB) Downloaded 289 times
vanditmehra

Re: Internship Oppurtunity

Postby barrymcDonald » Mon May 07, 2012 5:08 am

For many students and graduates sometimes is not easy to find summer internships, especially if you're lack of experience. Many young people would like to work but don't know where to start from. Nowadays more and more students considering China as a place to find jobs.
barrymcDonald

Postby Jacobaa » Tue May 08, 2012 8:32 am

Hey i think you have to personally submit your resume in some company or meet some people of your industry so you can find an internship easily instead of posting your resume here.
Jacobaa

Postby irene_perlman » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:10 pm

this is also many students wish for a good interny
irene_perlman

Postby Lincolnn » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:57 am

That's good. Many students can achieve this opportunity. Its a great way for all students. Its very helpful for all students.
Lincolnn

Return to Services Needed & Services Offered