It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:39 am

Sweep parameter

Sweep parameter

Postby uricky22 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:59 am

I am new user to S-Edit. How do sweep device parameter like capacitance in Tanner Tools? I know how to sweep voltage or current.
uricky22

Re: Sweep parameter

Postby Tanner_AE_SB » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:31 am

Yes. S-Edit's Setup > SPICE Simulation dialog has a "Parameter Sweep" tab which allows entering .step command for sweeping parameters. You must first define the parameter name and dafult value in "Parameters" tab.
Tanner_AE_SB

Postby honeyfree » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:08 pm

I assume you mean that red-squares for i/o connections. That can be done in the Setup->Technology->Schematic Grids panel with "hot-stop size". We use 0.024 but you'll have to experiment because it depends on the what schematic units you are using.
honeyfree

Postby Naomi » Sun May 05, 2013 8:37 pm

Device model and sub circuit library manager, Optimizer for analog designs, the Virology-An interface, Support for various languages (GUI and internal help system), Sub circuit (including parameters) hierarchy, Powerful data post-processing possible using equations and symbolically defined nonlinear and linear devices.
Naomi

Return to Schematic capture with S-Edit, Simulation with T-Spice & Waveform viewing/editing with W-Edit