It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:54 am

download PDK

download PDK

Postby manjula » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:50 pm

I am using tanner tool which supports 250nm. But I require 130nm PDK. I have seen foundries in tanner EDA website.They said free of charge of advanced PDK from leading foundries. How to get required PDK from those foundries?

Plz anyone tell me the route to get?
manjula

Re: download PDK

Postby tu2011 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:21 am

PDK contains foundry's proprietary information. You will need to contact your sales representative at Tanner to provide them a copy of your NDA with the foundry in order to obtain the specific PDK for your foundry. Tanner does have a few off the shelf/ready to go kits. If what you need is not readily available, it will take some time for them to develop it for you.
tu2011

Postby Jacobeee » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:10 am

Bundle of thanks for providing such a nice and valuable information with us and i hope you will keep share such stuff in future.
Jacobeee

Postby Jacobee » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:27 pm

Your information is very helpful for me thanks for providing us such a useful information.Hope you will update us with such type of information in future.
Jacobee

Postby thodus » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:46 am

I recommend you do a google search to find some legit suppliers. Shouldnt be that hard.
thodus

Return to Layout using L-Edit