What's New in Tanner Tools v15.1?
“The Corner Simulation entry is one the best features that Tanner added. I use it extensively in my simulations, it's a huge time saver.”
--Fred Floru, Principal Engineer, THAT Corporation, on T-Spice Pro v15
"Tanner Tools v15.10 incorporates many enhancements. The waveform viewing tool W-Edit is completely transformed, offers a more advanced display, and adds tcl scripting and a full range of features and built-in measurements. The speed upgrade to T-Spice, feature additions to L-Edit, and S-Edit, and Calibre compatible verification make Tanner Tools a great choice for Obsidian Technology."
--Robert Heaton, General Manager, Obsidian Technology and v15.10 Beta User
- Enhanced Connectivity views can be viewed and edited in SPICE format
- Enhanced access control of designs allow better team collaboration
- Corner Simulation Setup to easily simulate across process corners, temperatures, etc.
- 20% improvement Transient Simulation Performance (DC Convergence) due to new compiler and solver
- Update of Verilog-A, SimKit, and BSIM4 SOI models
- Eye diagrams
-New eye diagrams chart type
- Performance Improvements
- Wire drawing productivity enhancements greatly improve routing productivity
- Object snapping to intersections
- Resistor Dividers
-Resistor generator has the ability to create resistor arrays
- HiPer DevGen cells now work better with SDL Router
- Major performance improvements for rules using Extent
- Support for Size - Bevel option