Tanner EDA Software Tools - Training for Analog IC, Mixed Signal, & MEMS Design
Tanner EDA provides a variety of training options and locations, taught by Tanner EDA tool experts with extensive design experience.
Contact Tanner EDA via email or call 1-877-325-2223 for more information or to discuss your training.
Out of the office, no distractions -- get the most from your classroom time. Specialized design issues? Our instructors are ready to address them with fully customized classes.
Our courses range from Analog IC & Mixed Signal Design, which takes you step-by-step through the IC design process both introductory and advanced; to MEMs Design, which covers basic MEMS design operations; to UPI and T-Cells training that cover advanced use of L-Edit's parameterized cell capability.
Courses include concept presentations combined with hands-on workshops to insure your understanding of key concepts. Our certified instructors have a thorough knowledge of Tanner Tools and broad practical experience -- you benefit from the expertise of those who know our products best.
- Register Now March 17-21, 2014 - Monrovia, CA - Analog IC/Mixed Signal Training
- Register Now April 16-18, 2014 - Monrovia, CA - L-Edit MEMs & UPI/T-Cell Training
- Register Now May 12-16, 2014 - Monrovia, CA - Analog IC/Mixed Signal Training
- Register Now June 25-27, 2014 - Monrovia, CA - L-Edit MEMs & UPI/T-Cell Training
- Register Now July 14-18, 2014 - Monrovia, CA - Analog IC/Mixed Signal Training